Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Movin' Out...err In

So after months of imposing on others, I've finally moved into my own apartment, complete with a roommate, wood-burning fire place, balcony, and fitness/pool/spa area. My roommate is from South Carolina and is very friendly. I'm excited about the possibility of new things that may come with this move! Check out the new place...

After walking down an entry hall, slightly to the left you come to this little dining area off the kitchen and the kitchen:



To the right of the entry hallway is the living room with wood-burning fireplace and a sliding glass door that leads to the balcony. Unfortunately we only have a view of other apartments and the parking lot.

Then there's my room. I got the master bedroom, so a sink and bathroom are in my room as well.


So that's the new place! I didn't include my roommate's room or bathroom, but those are off the entry hallway before you get to the living area and kitchen/dining area. I'm mostly settled in, but there are still some projects I'd like to do when it gets a bit warmer, such as sand/strip my dresser and repaint or stain it. It also needs new handles, but that won't take much work. All that's left to do now is find the laundry room... And find quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment