Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SNOW DAY

Work was canceled today because of last night's snow storm, so I woke up to my first 'professional-life' snow day! I knew going to bed last night that the TCHD offices weren't opening until 10am, but the snow-line recording said to call again in the morning for updates. Lucky me, when I called I found out all offices were closed!! By afternoon it seemed silly that the offices were closed because most of the snow on the streets was melted and only water remained. Plus it was sunny! But this morning it was still pretty bad, so I can see why they closed. And believe me, I'm not complaining! It was a very relaxing day. Along with sleeping in and organizing some stuff for work, I watched The Informant (interesting movie) and cooked dinner with my sweetie.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment