Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Changing It Up

Hey! I'm just dropping in real quick to explain the redesign of my blog.

I realized the blog was becoming very focused on food, cooking, health, etc, and less on my life, random thoughts, and daily adventures. Of course food, cooking & health are all a huge part of my life, but still I wanted something more streamlined. So I created a brand new blog and redesigned this one to match! The new blog will become my primary blog and that's where you can follow me on this food challenge and my weekly ingredient and recipes. You may want to read my pilot post as well to see what I have in mind for the new blog. 

I will still keep this blog up and running, but it will be just for the daily life and personal stuff. I may not update it quite as frequently, but it will still be here and I'll try to post pictures and stories of the fun I find as often as possible.

To find the new blog, you can either click here or use the tab at the top of this page called "Get Real." Once you're on that page, a similar tab at the top will redirect you back to this part of the blog if you want to see what's going on in my life. That tab is called "My Reality."

Hope that all makes some sense. Thanks for reading!

Oh, and just to whet your appetite for what's to come next on this page....

Guatemala

No comments:

Post a Comment