Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ordinary Day

Nothing special happened today. It was a busy day at work, and Ikea was sold out of the awesome blue vase I wanted. Otherwise, pretty typical day. I was excited to find out a"quick eatery" (you know...not fast food, but not a sit down restaurant either) had whole, natural foods that I could choose from for dinner. That's a plus!


Here was my day in terms of food:
Breakfast: Strawberry Yogurt Cheerios (9g sugar/serving) with skim milk


Midmorning snack: A peach and 5 pistachios
Lunch: Salad with red leaf and romaine lettuce, white onions, carrots, black beans, peas and corn with honey mustard dressing; cantaloupe


Afternoon snack: Carrots dipped in red pepper hummus and a few green grapes
Dinner: Mahi-Mahi bowl at Tokyo Joes (wild mahi-mahi, pineapple-mango salsa, macadamia nuts, & teriyaki sauce on brown rice)


On a completely different subject, in the few minutes it took me to write this post, I remembered it actually could be a very special day.  My friend went in to be induced this afternoon; there may be a new baby in town soon! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment