Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November

Where did that month go?! Seriously; I feel like I missed it. However, the pictures below prove otherwise. I was in fact alive and well in November.

The only big events that took place last month (that I can recall) were my Great Uncle Walker's 80th Birthday and Thanksgiving. Below are a few pictures from those days.



{my beautiful momma!}


{the man of honor and my brother}

{my Great Aunt Elva Lee made the trip to CO from IL too}

And Thanksgiving... I was pretty proud of the center piece I pulled together with things I could gather Thanksgiving morning. I thought the table looked very nice.



{rocking my fancy apron and prepping for the meal}


{my crazy pup got to make the trip to CO for the holiday weekend!!}





That's all she wrote folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment