Friday, May 21, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands

*CLAP* *CLAP*
(I know, I'm a nerd!)
Today was a good day. These are some of the things that made me smile:
~A dad playing hopskotch with his little girl in our office
~The pitter-patter of little feet running around the office, accompanied by happy squeals and laughter
~The discovery of Sweet Rush Yogurt - a local "build-your-own" frozen yogurt dessert place (I still have to go, but at least I found it!)
~Sweet, soft voices of toddlers
~A comment from my boss: "Should I know who _______ is?" (ommited for confidentiality)
~Watching my brother graduate from Fire Academy (I am so proud of him!)
~Spending time with my brother and Rachel
~The comment from David: I've been looking forward to this day for a long time...the day you would pick up the tab.
Things that made me frown: traffic.
What made you smile today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment